HR Officer (closed)
One of the largest group of companies in the quick service restaurant indsutry is currently looking for an HR Officer to join their team in Cebu.
- Reviews and designs structure for single divisions, or units within a division
- Reviews and redesigns jobs to achieve efficiencies within the job.
- Facilitates the review of workforce plans to validate staffing and employee movement recommendations made by department managers.
- Identifies talent supply gaps within an organization.
- Ensures effective implementation of the Promotion & Transfer Policies checking the recommendation submitted by the line managers.
- Assist in the competency development and assessment of employees as well as in monitoring progress of development.
- Facilitate the development of job-competency matrices for a division based on existing competency dictionary.
- Identifies pre-requisites, traits, knowledge and skills for new positions or positions undergoing major review
- Coordinates with concerned departments for timely and proper on boarding of the new employees
- Delivers training for employees
- Analyzes training data and statistics and makes suggestions/ recommendations.
- Strategize with line managers on optimizing training budget vis-à-vis requirements
- Manages the acquisition and utilization of training resources.
- Conducts job evaluation.
- Explains over-all compensation philosophy and its rationale to employees.
- Conducts C&B Orientation/ Re-Orientation to all employees.
- Facilitates translation of values into work norms for a unit.
- Coaches line managers in championing the values
- Spots and identifies potential employee relations issues through open communication channels with and among employees and facilitates resolution of issues through dialogues with concerned employees.
- Resolves and manages disciplinary cases involving same level and below
- Facilitates all tasks related to Change Management.
- Preferably with a degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any equivalent course.
- At least 5 years working experience in the areas of compensation & benefits administration, employee relations, labor relations, staffing, organizational development, and training.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Applicant MUST be highly flexible in doing fieldwork/traveling.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested applicants may send resumes and referrals to email@example.com.