SENIOR INTERSYSTEMS DEVELOPER (27588) (closed)
- Responsibile for designing, developing, testing and maintaining interfaces in a healthcare environment
- Extensive experience with Practice Management Systems (PMS), Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Health Information Exchange (HIE) systems
- Provide technical expertise and support for Mobile(iOS & Android) Health Implementation Projects
- Work with customers to determine the most appropriate data export capabilities of their EMR/EHR/PMS/HIE/ systems
- Builds data extraction channels from appropriate member systems to fulfill the input requirements of Intersystems Products (Cache, Ensemble, Zenreports, Deepsea), products using any technology available including built-in reporting tools, direct SQL queries of system databases, third-party extraction tools, etc.
- Works closely with Crimson/Cielo staff to ensure that extracted data is well formed and meets product requirements
- Proactively suggests process change within a member's practices to enable richer data for export allowing for better product utilization
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Provide technical expertise and support to members/patients/customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (equivalent) or commensurate experience in a technical role
- 2 years overall experience in an information technology support role for systems implementations, upgrades and maintenance activities is required
- 2+ years work experience with interface design, implementation and troubleshooting using common interface language tools, assisting with system implementations, upgrades and maintenance activities concurrently is required
- Experience in Intersystems Products (Cache, Ensemble, Zenreports, Deepsea)
- Experience in business systems analysis, user support and technical documentation.
- Established self-starter that always finds a way to get the job done
- Experience with basic database administration and developing SQL queries
- Experience with database reporting technologies such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, Cognos, etc.
- Experience with establishing secure data connections.
- Exhibited oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit a high level of organizational skills and sense of personal accountability
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with HIE, EMR, and/or PMS systems is a plus
- Experience working in a small company or start-up environment
- Experience working with a software-as-a-service application
- Experience working with database exports/imports of various text file formats including delimited, HL7, CCD, CCR, XML, etc.
- Experience with Mirth a plus
****SUPPLIER SHALL PROVIDE LAPTOPS WITH NECESSARY OFFICE, ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE INSTALLED.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number
Contract length 8 months