Sr. Reservoir Engineer - Denver, CO (closed)
- Growth oriented E&P company with a 80% oil, 20% gas portfolio
- Strong managerial record / small-team environment / financially stable
- $160k salary range + bonus incentives, stock options and benefits
Stellar Recruitmentis partnered with a dynamic, growth oriented exploration and production company to appoint a Sr. Reservoir Engineer. Our client is in an exciting position as they are acquiring new assets, opening a new office and expanding their industry presence. Primary assets are in the Big Horn, Bakken, Powder River and Permian Basins.
As the Sr. Reservoir Engineer you will be tasked with maximizing economic returns on company assets. Other duties include:
- Manage a mature waterflood and asses the viability of implanting a CO2 flood
- Monitor reservoir performance and propose project to optimize assets
- Identify overlooked reserves and suggest projects to recover the resource
- Oversee reserves reporting, budgets and economic analyses
- Produce reservoir studies, reserve estimations and performance forecasts
- Assist with acquisition and divestiture projects as needed
- Liaise with operations engineers and field personnel to maintain schedules
- BS in Engineering – Petroleum preferred
- 10+ years of upstream E&P reservoir engineering experience
- Experience with CO2 and waterflood management projects is required
- Capable skills with reserve estimation, forecasting and economic analysis
- Ability to be an individual contribution in a small-team environment
If you want to join a stable, growing company and be exposed to a highly motivated, results driven workforce send your CV/Resume to the consultant below.
Your details are always held in confidence and no resumes/CV’s are ever submitted to our clients without your consent.
CONSULTANT: Daniel Mallatt