Flex Developer (Mid-Level) (closed)
Gunther Douglas' client is seeking a Flex Developer for a permanent opportunity in Boulder, CO. The candidate will work on all aspects of the software development life-cycle including functional and technical specifications, development, software design and implementation, and application testing. He/she will work with a creative, energized team to build solutions for business objectives.
- 2-5+ years of experience developing Advanced Java and Rich Internet Applications using Flex.
- Experience working within a disciplined software engineering process including requirements management, design, test, configuration management, and maintenance techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of developing advanced Flex applications.
- Demonstrated experience using the Adobe suite of graphical development tools, specifically Flex Builder.
- Strong understanding of the technical skills and knowledge required with respect to developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA) including; Flex, ActionScript 3, and XML.
- Experience working with the Oracle and/or PostgreSQL database environments.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.