Multi-Media Support Consultant (Part-Time) (closed)
We have a contract opening with our Global Communication Team for an editing resource to support various Multi-media projects using editing software such as FinalCutPro, After Effects, Photo Shop, etc. This will not be a steady 40 hour/week role. Some weeks could be only 10 hours of work, while others 20 hours. It all depends on the project and need.
Here are the requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of video production, including but not limited to: use of professional digital video cameras, 3-point lighting, professional audio recording and editing techniques, non-linear post production software, various video formats and codes, encoding & bitrates for the web, pixel & vector based graphics knowledge, and ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Must know entire workflow of video editing from capture to export, with knowledge in web formats a plus. Video compositing a plus, including experience in programs such as Adobe After Effects.
- Retouch, crop, and optimize imagery as required for various applications (online, print, onscreen, etc.)
- Strong technical skills with the ability to troubleshoot problems with both software and hardware.
- Resource MUST have his/her own mac computer with editing software (FinalCutPro, PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.)
If Interested, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.