Rresponsible for management reporting and analysis of actual, plan and projections of financial statements, sales reporting, expense summaries and financial packages and act as a business partner. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the financial planning process including seasonal operating plan, strategic plan, and monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and decision-making support for key business activities.
- Lead in reporting and analysis of key performance metrics and analysis to achieve strategic objectives.
- Assist in the generation, preparation and review of monthly/quarterly financial statements/packages and various internal and external reporting documents.
- Lead in the generation of internal management reporting and performance variance analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by management.
- Participate in driving continuous improvement in financial reporting & analysis.