Electrical Engineer, North Carolina (closed)
Electrical Engineer Opportunity in Statesville, NC
Kelly Engineering Resources
Unlock the door to opportunity!
Every day, Kelly Engineering Resources (KER) connects engineering professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Statesville, NC. Apply today!
KSN: 12194713 / BH 506412
Responsibilities and prospects for an Electrical Engineer include:
- Perform analysis of ratings, thermal, and mechanical properties on electrical and electronic devices, circuits, and systems to qualify component selection and validate designs
- Provide analysis of warranty failures and propose an action plan to resolve failures
- Lead cross functional teams, including disciplines other than electrical
- Design and power analysis of AC power generator systems, and selection of major components
Education and experience for an Electrical Engineer include
- Minimum 10 years experience with broad electrical background.
- Experience with mobile product electrical systems such as those of on-road vehicles and/or off-road vehicles such as construction equipment and other engine driven mobile or stationary equipment
- Electrical systems experience to include: AC and DC circuits, engine starting and stopping circuits, battery charging, machine protective systems, HID lighting systems, mobile/stationary power generators and controls, interface with safety regulatory agencies, extreme environment equipment applications, and instrumentation for engine driven systems
- Experience on the application of electronic control systems and control modules from systems perspective
- Have a working understanding of the design of monitor/control systems using devices such as temperature, pressure, level, and RPM sensors
- Systems level experience with J1939 CAN network, various engine interface protocols, RS485, RS232 and Ethernet wired systems and basic operational knowledge of wireless data communications systems
- Familiarity with regulatory codes and standards of NEC, UL, CSA, CE, and OSHA
- A record of successful leadership roles on significant engineering projects involving different levels of electrical/electronic technology
- Supervisory skills with multiple subordinates of differing skill levels
- A record of success in previous leadership for engineering programs.
- PC Skills, Excel, Oracle, PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
For immediate consideration, apply now or refer a friend by forwarding this posting.
About Kelly Engineering Resources
Kelly Engineering Resources (KER) is a specialty service of Kelly Services Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since employing its first engineer in 1965, KER has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device, and pharmaceutical. Visit http://www.kellyengineering.com.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.