Project Manager/Business Analyst (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Project Manager/Business Analyst (#51081-MH1588)
This person will manage the overall execution of an entire program launch or program change, from an operational and technology perspective. Defines and scopes the project, based on client requirements.
Assigned total GP/Revenue responsibility near average for market area. Responsible for projects with moderate complexity, often requiring increased Project Management (PM) involvement with Solution Design (SD) or Client Team to define scope. Projects usually involve defined platforms in terms of level of technology. Projects may involve multiple individual project team managers. Has direct dotted line responsibility for the assigned Project Team from all disciplines within the business and if necessary across platforms. Externally works directly with assigned client teams and external 3rd party vendors.
Desired Skill Set:
Able to work independently on most basic job responsibilities; moderate degree of supervision required. Independently interfaces with day-to-day client contact; moderate level of contact with client management; able to resolve escalation of most issues without supervisor involvement. Conceptual negotiation with proper guidance in terms of the development of budgets. Independently manages Project Change Acknowledgements (PCA), financial reviews, etc. Identifies PCA opportunities, payment term improvements, up-sell opportunities, etc. Able to challenge client with direction.
- Oversees project teams during the development, production, and quality assurance of deliverables in the areas of project management, program administration, web/database deliverables, print creative, awards, and other areas.
- Authors and maintains standard process documentation for the project team and client.
- Updates and manages the timeline of deliverables for the project or change for the client, and monitors the project status.
- Develops and updates action items/issues log; while addressing and documenting issues and oversees resolution.
- Conducts regularly scheduled status meetings from pre-launch through program launch, and ongoing programs, with client and stakeholders
- Manages overall project financials through preparation of a project pro-forma; monitoring project expenses; and participating in monthly financial reviews.
- Participates in the periodic review of project performance to evaluate progress toward client objectives, the general solution effectiveness, and internal project team performance.
- Develops Project Change Acknowledgement documentation.
- Continues to serve as the main client contact point regarding systems and operational issues, escalations, concerns and responses.
- May support Corporate Marketing department’s client feedback process.
Occasionally initiates continuous improvement plans for project or account; shows moderate level of proactive leadership for internal team.
- Serves as the client operations single point of contact. Author, update, and deliver status updates to the client and entire project team.
- Initiates and leads internal and client team meetings and working sessions with all applicable project team members and outside 3rd parties on proposals, renegotiated contracts, renewal business and sold work; meeting agenda consist of time management of project, data collection activities, etc.
- Maintains a working relationship with the entire project team members to ensure the timely execution of all program deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring required project documentation is stored in a shared environment for version control.
Working knowledge of technology platforms; provides meaningful input into technology platform discussions.
- Facilitates Working Session with client and stakeholders.
- Maintains thorough project documentation to ensure contract and documentation policy compliance (i.e., service agreements, statement of works, etc.)
- Ensure project documentation is approved prior to work beginning.
- Defines project phases and assigns activities and tasks in order to meet the client deliverables.
- Creates the overall project timeline and budget with assistance SWOT from project team member(s).
- Completes (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT)) analysis for assigned projects.
- Identifies clients’ measures of critical success factors for project.
- Oversees and develops project operations procedures
- Responsible for defining the business and/or information management requirements.
- Manages resource capacity planning and escalates resource issues as they arise.
- Gives clear direction to the project team about the clients' needs, expectations, and business rules.
- Skilled with analytical business tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects or similar tools.
- Ability to conceive and build Dashboards reflecting the utilization and impact of training solutions.
- Possess strong Excel capabilities.
- Finance background a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our client understands that the key to their success is their people. They use the power of their people every day to help clients improve their business results. They do business with 30 of the world’s FORTUNE 500 companies, ranked in Forbes’ “500 Largest Privately Held Companies,” and ranked in the St. Louis Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work.”
Their worldwide reach stretches across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany, and they have alliances and preferred suppliers in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Contact us today to find out how you can join their team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!