Enterprise Architect- Data and BI (closed)
Position/Title: Enterprise Architect- Data and BI
Length: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
. Rate & Availability
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Take part in defining and organization!
The Enterprise Architect leads the program to develop, maintain & govern the Enterprise Architecture (EA) across the organization. This role is also responsible for defining the EA process & architecture review process, as well as leading the integration of those processes with related business & IT processes.
Please do contact me for more details.
• Lead the creation or evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program
• Understand, advocate & support the enterprise IT strategies
• Lead the identification & analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context
• Lead analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies & recommend solutions for improvement
• Lead analysis of technology industry & market trends to determine their potential impact on the Enterprise Architecture
• Promote the EA process, outcomes & results to the organization, including the enterprise IT & business leaders
• Lead & facilitate the creation of governing principles to guide EA decision making
• Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies
• Ensure that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities (such as handling waivers) are associated with EA compliance
Experience in development of Enterprise Investment programs in the area of Analytics, Reporting, and Business Intelligence is required. The successful candidate will also strong experience in Data Management and Information Integration in respect to architecture.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."