QA/BA Consultant (closed)
Navtech is part of Billion Dollar "Navayuga" Group having CMM-I Level 5 and ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company. Navtech Believes in" Excellence through Quality" and we have locations in Dallas TX, Atlanta GA, Europe, Middle East, Namibia and India. Navtech offers capabilities in Staff Augmentation , On site/offshore Development model. For more details about us please visit http://www.navtechconsulting.com
Our DIRECT CLIENT is looking to bring in a BA/QA contractor for a year long assignment.
- Direct, hands-on experience using commercial test management, test automation software, testing Web applications & client-server
- Experience with using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) development methods and relationship to testing activities
- Thorough understanding of industry-defined testing services / methodologies (i.e.,agile).
1. Analyzes and interprets requirements, design and technical specification documents.
2. Based on requirements, design and technical specifications defines complex required tests and corresponding test data. Identifies and creatively resolves complex problems.
3. Identifies and documents appropriate test techniques and test tools for the level and type of testing to be performed. Identifies most appropriate implementation approach for any given tests. Ensures that the test environments are ready for testing.
4. Develops and executes to complex formal test plans per established guidelines to ensure quality delivery of the application under test.
5. During the testing process, monitors the application/system for exceptions attributable to the test environment and other items requiring post-test attention.
6. Reviews and develops testing documentation (i.e., test cases, test scripts) and obtains approval of the documentation from department head, business owner and other stakeholders.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES IN THE DALLAS AREA PLEASE.
Suitable candidates please email resume to email@example.com