Pro Bono Coordinator (closed)
A top tier law firm is looking for a Pro Bono Coordinator to work in their New York office. The ideal candidate is a paralegal with 3-5 years of big firm experience who is interested in making a career move.
- Liaise with organizations in need of pro bono assistance
- Keep track of all pro bono cases and the attorneys and paralegals assigned to each
- Work closely with attorney overseeing the Firm’s pro bono efforts
- Communicate with legal assistant manager regarding legal assistant staffing and partner/associate in charge of attorney staffing
- Recruit attorneys to attend pro bono events sponsored by the Firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of paralegal experience at a large law firm
- Must be polished and articulate
- Able to coordinate multiple projects and effectively communicate with partners, associates, internal staff and pro bono partner organizations
- Must be comfortable dealing with demanding personalities and able to work extended hours, as needed
Salary is exempt and will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates, please send a resume in Word format to email@example.com.