Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Our client, an entertainment GIANT, is looking for a software developer to join their team for a long term (one year) project. If you meet the below requirements and are interested in being put into consideration for this role, please email your resume, portfolio, hourly rates and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3-5 years’ experience in the development of modern enterprise applications, primarily focusing on the user interface.
• Solid understanding of core programming principles
• Experience with java script libraries like Jquery.
• Experience with templating technologies like Velocity, PHPTemplate, Smarty etc .
• Experience with object oriented languages a plus!
• Work with Product Development to develop a phased approach to product delivery and release.
• Work with senior members of the organization to develop a logically decoupled, extensible architecture.
• Write abstract, loosely coupled code that can be reused and extended for future development by other engineers.
• Develop test suites in line with organizational policy (unit tests, integration suites).
• Conduct regular design and peer code reviews to not only improve quality being delivered by the group but to also increase code coverage.
• Produce accurate work estimates that can be used to plan schedules, and work diligently to meet them.
• Participate in all types of testing; conduct acceptance tests, stress tests, and tune performance.
• Integrate 3rd party software and toolsets through documented SDK's.
• Provide recommendations for new project initiatives.