• 3-5 years’ experience in the development of modern enterprise applications, primarily focusing on the user interface.
• Solid understanding of core programming principles
• Experience with java script libraries like Jquery.
• Experience with templating technologies like Velocity, PHPTemplate, Smarty etc .
• Experience with object oriented languages a plus!
• Work with Product Development to develop a phased approach to product delivery and release.
• Work with senior members of the organization to develop a logically decoupled, extensible architecture.
• Write abstract, loosely coupled code that can be reused and extended for future development by other engineers.
• Develop test suites in line with organizational policy (unit tests, integration suites).
• Conduct regular design and peer code reviews to not only improve quality being delivered by the group but to also increase code coverage.
• Produce accurate work estimates that can be used to plan schedules, and work diligently to meet them.
• Participate in all types of testing; conduct acceptance tests, stress tests, and tune performance.
• Integrate 3rd party software and toolsets through documented SDK's.
• Provide recommendations for new project initiatives.