Sales Manager/Account Executive (closed)
Job Description: Sales Manager/Account Executive
Reports to: Sales VP or Senior Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager you will successfully sell Call Center and Customer Interaction solutions. You will prospect within your assigned vertical and territory and identify and pursue qualified New Business sales targets. Through a consultative sales process, including the development and delivery of definable business case and near term return-on-investment models, you will sell directly, or through a business partner, to the company’s prospects.
- Sales VP or Senior Sales Manager
Level of Experience:
- 5 years direct sales experience selling Enterprise class software and / or services solutions in one or more of the following areas :
- CRM , BPM , BI , Customer service , mobile applications , Call center SW
- Vertical solution expertise in one or more of the following: Call Center, Telco, Financial Services, Insurance or Utilities essential
- Proven experience in working with channel partners.
- Must be able to demonstrate consistent track record of negotiating with C and V Level Executives.
- Must have experience with consultative and / or complex sales cycle management.
- This position travels an average of 25-30% of the time to client sites in North America.
- Detailed planning and execution and against quarterly and annual quotas
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas directly and through channel partners.
- Establish strong Go To Market channel partner to increase market coverage and accelerate sales force.
- Understand and deliver against the company’s consultative selling methodology and process.
- Establish and grow a deep understanding of the company’s solution and competitive call center technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus.
- A robust contact list from applicable companies and industries is required, as well as, contacts at the appropriate levels (Director or above)
- References from past employers/supervisors/personnel
- References from past clients which significant business was conducted