Manager of Technical Services and Marketing (closed)
Manager of Technical Services and Marketing
A leading global specialty chemical company is seeking a Technical Services and Marketing specialist. The position reports to the Global Director of Technology and Innovation. Candidate will be responsible for marketing, product and application development, and technical services associated with the introduction and support of new products.
This position may be physically located in the Louisiana manufacturing site or remotely in a home office.
- Provide marketing and technical service to customers in support of product line
- Provide application development in support of new products and product modifications.
- Identify new opportunities
- Maintain strong customer relations
- Arrange and conduct on-site customer trials of new products, existing products, and optimized products from previous trials.
- Translate market and business strategies into technical objectives and execute
- Update technical literature, bulletins, and technical data sheets.
- Prepare and present technical presentations.
- BS in Chemistry or Material Science
- Master degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years industrial experience in marketing, technical service, or product development in PVC and plasticizers
- Ability to work and deliver on deadlines and to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively, detail oriented, acts with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage projects and develop strong customer relationships is required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Keywords: technical, services, marketing, PVC, plasticizer, chemistries, polymer, polymer chemistry, bio-based, bio based, plasticizers, manufacturing, specialty chemical, chemical, additive
Contact Jason Pitts with question regarding this position or to apply direct via resume in WORD attachment – firstname.lastname@example.org – also you may visit our website to apply online and to view other opportunities, www.fpcconcord.com