Medical Assistants (closed)
Ann Arbor, MI
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is currently recruiting for Medical Assistants to work in the Washtenaw County area.
Job duties include:
- Performs routine laboratory and general office support services within a clinic;
- Provides clinic assistance by taking vital signs, drawing blood, preparing specimens and assisting patients;
- Performs standard medical laboratory tests;
- Schedules and refers patients to appointments;
- Coordinates patient care with outside health agencies;
- Obtains health status and medical history;
- Assists in complying with Infection Control Standards;
- Maintains patient files and records; and
- Maintains stock levels and order clinic supplies.
- Certificate from an accredited Medical Assisting program
- RMA/CMA certification or pending certification preferred