Service Manager - Heavy Truck Dealer (closed)
My client has an immediate opening for a service-oriented Service Department Manager. This position will assist the department to attain maximum production and cost control while building and maintaining a loyal customer base, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and attaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
Duties Will Include:
• Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating comparable to the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
• Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all service department staff.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
• Serve as liaison with factory representatives and OEM’s
• Monitor the status of all jobs as they progress in order to maximize the technician’s efficiency and training opportunities.
• 2 years of experience in a truck repair facility.
• ASE certification preferred.
• Exceptional communicator with customer service-oriented attitude
• 3 years supervisory experience.
• Professional personal appearance.
• Ability to manage and motivate personnel.
• Ability to work well with the public.
• Must have excellent computer skills, AS400 desirable.
• Ability to understand and utilize basic business mathematical calculations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.