ITCAM/Tivoli Administrator (closed)
I have a client looking for a ITCAM/Tivoli Administrator with strong Websphere or Weblogic Admin skills. If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call me ASAP to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.
In need of ITCAM / Tivoli Administrator With strong Websphere or weblogic administration
Following are the required skill sets for this position.
• At least 10 Years of Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC) / Broad knowledge of the latest application development and integration architectures and platforms (J2EE, .NET, EAI, SOA etc.) with deep understanding of JEE design patterns and practices
• 4 Years of strong working experience with IBM Composite Application Manager (ITCAM ) ITCAM OS/ SOA agents architecturally, administration and implementation of various components such as TEPS, TEMS, with OMIINBUS and OMEGAMON
6 Years of hands on experience with websphere or weblogic containers in performing Installation, administration, deployment and performance tunings using admin scripts and automation framework
6 years experience in designing & implementing WebLogic Clusters or WebSphere Network Deployment
4 years of Implementation experience on and integrating Websphere application server , websphere MQ and Weblogic servers with ITCAM product Suite for setting daily monitoring, dashboard views and alert / notification systems on UNIX / Linux platforms
•Atleast 3 years implementation experience on real time performance, profiling, and monitoring components for Websphere / Weblogic containers integrating with ITCAM for SOA and other ITCAM components during load testing and for real time monitoring of all stages of application deployment (Dev, Test, Staging, and Prod).
Assist in formulating a standard way of gathering detailed information on the application monitoring and infrastructure monitoring for WebSphere process server, websphere ESB, websphere MQ and DataPower platforms
Strong experience UNIX / Linux users skill sets, shell scripts, jython scripts developments
•Review all design parameters with an emphasis on performance.
Good understanding of architecture and Design for Enterprise scale deployments.
Understanding of various hardware platforms is required.
• 4 Years’ Experience in Sun one and IBM HTTP Server (Apache) and proxy plug-in is required.
• Knowledge of any Hardware based load balancer is a must.
• Working knowledge of Solaris and Linux is a must.
• Understanding of enterprise networking is desired
• Prior experience of development and n-tier architecture would be very helpful.
• Strong communication (technical and upper management level) and negotiation skills.
• Possess consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility, and self-confidence.
• Provide hands on experience for supporting WebSphere/WebLogic across the company's distributed environments. Individual should have a very good understanding of distributed J2EE containers, while also possessing the appropriate skills to design Enterprise J2EE infrastructure architecture that can be leveraged across all lines of business within the organization.
• Provide information needed to assess the risk of production deployment of a business critical application: installation and configuration readiness, performance and scalability evaluation, stability and durability evaluation, and best practices procedures.
• Assist external service providers to deploy, manage ITCAM product suite in datacenter environments and provide support for ongoing operations.
• Develop performance, scalability, and durability evaluations and monitoring for load testing and real time testing.
Candidate must be familiar with agile methodologies
Strong communication (technical and upper management level) and negotiation skills, leadership qualities, credibility self-confidence and must be a team player.