Marketing Administrator (closed)
Global Distributor is looking for a talented Marketing Administrator
The main purpose of this position is to:
· Enthusiastically promote Extended Warranty to dealers and customers.
· Conduct market research to identify the best strategies for selling the product, then create and implement programs to increase sales.
· Regularly interview dealers to uncover sales deterrents, and propose solutions to overcome.
· Develop point of sale materials, coordinate their production, and distribute to dealers.
· Monitor inventory of said materials and reorder as needed.
· Target direct mailings to potential customers on a monthly basis and as needed at other times.
· Provide dealers with customized lists of eligible customers when requested.
· Keep up to date with competitors? Extended Warranty programs and alert management if major changes occur.
· Issue timely sales penetration reports to all pertinent parties, monthly and otherwise as required.
· Create bulletins to notify dealers about program changes or special promotions.
· Coordinate and test IT system changes & enhancements.
· Keep SAP tables up to date.
· Receive and file EW contracts.
· Conduct monthly review of financed EW contracts, and follow up with dealers to insure registration is completed.
· Process all claims for Extended Warranty repairs.
· Provide monthly failure reports that identify main EW cost drivers.
· Monitor EW claim cost to insure profitable pricing.
· Return calls left on EW message line.
· Insure compliance with state laws governing Extended Warranty contracts.
· Conduct monthly mailings to eligible customers.
· Receive and file EW contracts, and contact dealers who have neglected to either register and/or send EW contract.
· Receive and return calls from dealers, customers, and company personnel about EW.
· Contact 10 low selling dealers per week and motivate to sell.
· Issue EW penetration report by 5th business day of each month, and other reports as needed.
· Process Extended Warranty claims, report main cost drivers on a monthly basis.
· Conduct onsite Extended Warranty dealer training, as assigned.
Required Education, Training and/or Experience:
· Bachelor?s degree preferred or Associate degree in one of the following disciplines: Marketing or Business Administration
· 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity at a corporate level in a related business (preferably mobile equipment or automotive).
Skills and Background:
· Extensive data analysis experience, using SAP Business Warehouse, Access, Brio, or similar data management tools.
· Expert level Microsoft Office ability, especially Excel and Access
· Expert level knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, or equivalent, to design brochures, posters, and other promotional materials.
· Professional phone manner
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Solid company, excellent benefits, definite room for advancement, team atmosphere and a company that truly cares about their employees.