SAP BPC (Microsoft version) Lead (closed)
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Hope you are doing fine today, Please go through my below position and let me know if you are interested...
Job Title : SAP BPC (Microsoft version) Lead Consultant
Location : NJ
Mode of Hire : Long Term
Experience : Total 8+ years experience and 3 to 4 years of hands on experience on SAP BPC- Microsoft versions
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- SAP BPC Microsoft 7.0 – Creating script logics, DM packages and cube design.
- Experience with SQL/Microsoft environment and MDX.
- 4+ years of Technical and Functional skills in BPC.
- Good hands on experience on BPC tool.
- Familiarity with the SAP ERP (ECC6) application
- Excellent communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to lead team
- Good Understanding of the EVDRE templates.
- Building Reporting and Input Schedule templates which are compatible with BPC NetWeaver.
- Integration experience between BPC to SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Dimension management, Data integration and security.
- Assist customers with performance and scalability issues in their environments.
- Good Understanding of fundamental planning, forecasting and reporting.
- 4+ years of experience in planning, implementation, and/or support of SAP applications.
- At least one SAP BPC implementations experience.
- Coordinate with technical resources and onsite team to complete deliverables.
- Academic qualification of B.Tech/CA/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a good college.
- Familiarity with SAP-ERP and Business Warehouse systems preferred.
- Knowledge of financial statements and their inter-relationships.
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
- Training internal staff on advanced SAP BPC techniques and processes.
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Excellent Team Player / Good Customer interaction Skills.