Customer Service Representative (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Customer Service Representative (#51074-MH1588)
Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail/chat/SMS).
- Review transactions flagged as potential fraud. Contact cardholders to validate purchases.
- Serve as focal point for customer issues, concerns and requests for enhancements.
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns, and enhancements.
- Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties.
- Requires general supervision; decisions and actions are based on established procedures and assigned tasks.
- Basic college education or equivalent work experience with emphasis in business, finance or information technology.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills (Mainframe, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks based on current business needs.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our client is an international financial services organization with a tremendous company culture. They are hiring talent to support mission critical applications. Our client’s employees are highly visible throughout the company and will be able to utilize the latest technologies and toolsets to achieve goals. These positions are for a long-term duration and offer tremendous stability. Contact a recruiter today to find out more about these exciting opportunities!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!