Oracle Apps Developer with Project Accounting modules exp. (closed)
Hope you are doing great.
Please respond with Resume, Contact Details, Rate and Current Location of the suitable consultant for the following position. Please make sure the consultant's skills match the requirement.
Title: Oracle Apps Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6+ months (will probably be long term)
Rate: Need Best (all inclusive)
The Oracle Developer leads in the analysis of organizational needs and goals in the support and implementation of Oracle eBusiness Applications. Consult with users to determine requirements for corporate Oracle eBusiness related applications.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Project Accounting suite of products.
- This should include: Costing, Billing, Revenue, Collaboration and Intelligence.
- Experience in defining and building management around projects and the people, schedules, deliverables and finances associated with them.
- Experience in allocation rules and burdening schedules.
- Experience with milestone and POC billing events.
- Experience in inter-project billing (sender and receiver), internal orders and the financial aspects of each.
- Ability to translate sub ledger transactions into general ledger summaries.
- Implement, document and test Oracle eBusiness Applications.
- Ownership and responsibility for maintaining the integrity, consistency and accuracy of applications.
- Create technical applications from user requirements.
- Data models and/or maps cross references, etc.
- Work and Data flows.
- Developing testing scenarios.
- Gathering and clarifying requirements and business needs directly from end users.
- Create project plans with resource requirements and timelines.
- Develop programs (interfaces and customizations).
- Design and develop technical solutions within available Oracle Application tools: Interfaces, Conversions, Reports, Workflows and Enhancements.
- Unit testing.
- Documentation of work and program flows.
- Interaction with Oracle Applications System Administrator to deploy specific environments.
- End User interactions.
- Maintain communications with the end user community for specified projects.
- Provide periodic updates.
- Obtain user sign-offs for project plans and project completion.
I will contact you if I require any more details.
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
1320 Greenway Drive, STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
Phone: 972-756-1212 Ext 124