PHP Web Developer Architect - Up to 140k (closed)
- Design, code, test, and document web solutions, including some web page design tasks.
- Enhance existing sites and programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user needs.
- Develop detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development.
- Extend existing applications through enhancements and upgrades to ensure systems continue to meet company requirements.
- Assist in estimating time required to complete projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Relational database design experience (MySQL preferred)
- Experience developing in PHP5
- Experience with MVC architecture a plus.
- Capacity for independent critical-thinking.
- Must demonstrate communication and organizational skills in addition to programming aptitude.
- Must be a team player willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.
A specialty pharmacy based in Long Island is focused on developing web-based innovations for their industry. As such, this position will work with various departments in the organization to incorporate company design guidelines, data models and standards into effective web-based solutions for doctors, patients and manufacturing partners, as well as internal use. This position will be responsible for developing system specifications and programming technical solutions for complex business problems, in accordance with established company guidelines and standards.