Customer Interactive Center Consultant - CIC
We are seeking a Microsoft Unified Communications consultant to manage a wide range of projects.
You must be eager to learn about new technologies and thrive on working directly with businesses to help them better leverage technology in their business operations. A solid foundation in Information Technologies, Project Management, and Pre-Sales is required. Desire, ambition, and the capability to quickly learn and adapt are keys to success in at our company. The right candidate is an enthusiastic
and driven individual with practical Unified Communications and Telephony experience.
• Execute on the hands on implementation of projects and be a “go to” resource for peers.
• Perform telephony and UC requirement analysis and assist with requirements gathering, optimization, and upgrade assistance
• Assist customers with thinking through Unified Communications management policies and legacy PBX integrations
• Perform analysis on Customer PBX and Application management environment, make
recommendations for optimizing existing processes and effectively communicate the value of change
• Have experience migrating PBX and/or UC and UM systems, and optimizing management for large amounts of users
• Communicate regularly with the customer, project team, and other project stakeholders regarding project management activities including planning, progress, issues and resolution, budget, change orders, timelines, etc.
• Contribute to the Pre-Sales effort, Requirements Definition, Technical Architecture, and Design for new technology projects and develop the Customer Proposal
• Provide Administrator Training on Microsoft Application Suites and support go-live
• Provide Tier II & Tier III Support for Existing Customers when required
• Research new technologies to drive innovation and efficiency throughout the organization
• Experience with Microsoft Lync, Office Communications Server or equivalent
• Experience with Exchange Unified Messaging
• Experience with Lync Enterprise Voice
• 2+ years direct experience with OCS/Lync planning, deployment and management.
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008; LDAP; Group Policy;
• Experience with supporting and implementing call center technologies a big plus.
• Experience Supporting or deploying Microsoft Exchange a strong plus
• Experience with VoIP, primarily SIP, soft switches, session boarder controllers.
• Advanced knowledge of IP network design and architecture preferred
• Certifications from one of the following vendors specific to communications: Microsoft,
Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, Interactive Intelligence, Shoretel, Mitel, Intertel
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) a plus
• 2+ Years’ Experience in Implementation, Support, Management of Information Technology
• 1+ Years’ Experience Managing Technology Implementation Projects with focus on
developing and managing project plans, meeting minutes, budget analysis
• Present information clearly with excellent verbal and written communication and
• Prioritize in a multi-task environment, using strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to travel 50% within the Americas and occasional international travel
• Learn new skills quickly and utilize them effectively
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent
· Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and potential
· Comprehensive benefits program including 401(k), Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Dynamic, positive, learning-based work environment where team members’ professional
growth is a top priority
· Competitive, performance-based bonus structure
· Company-paid training and certifications courses in advanced technologies and applications