SalesForce Developer (closed)
A Global SAAS firm, rated as One of the Best Companies to Work For, is in need of Senior Software Design Engineer that is skilled in Salesforce to work in their Redmond offices.
- Use computer programming languages, software tools, and software development environments to code, modify, and maintain programs.
- Investigate assigned product issues, analyze layers of code for origin of bugs, and recommend solutions to cross-functional team (DevelopmentProduct Marketing).
- Gain complex product functionality and architecture knowledge.
- Strengthen knowledge in area of expertise (current language) and broaden knowledge in area of development.
- Analyze internal development process and make recommendations for changes.
- Produce Design Documents for assigned application features/enhancements.
- Review Marketing and Development documents to estimate time necessary for project completion.
- Provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity.
- Serve as mentor to less-experienced developers.
- Organize and lead internal training sessions in specified product or technological area.
- Review projects to verify accuracy and effectiveness of coding.
- Serve as resource between departments on detailed technical product information.
- Assist in allocation of workload.
- May serve as lead for new product projects.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May provide guidance to less-experienced personnel.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent years of work experience.
- 6+ years in a related software development role.
- 3+ years experience working with AJAX / EXTJS library.
- 4+ years experience with database technologies, including strong knowledge of SQL.
- 4+ years experience with object oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, or Objective C.
- Experience with building SaaS application on a cloud platform such as salesforce.com, Amazon, Google, Azure etc.
- Experience working in Rich Internet Application Development is desirable.
- Experience working on large high volume web sites development is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software tools, documentation process, and development process. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Broad knowledge of QA processes.
- Broad knowledge of requirements gathering.
- Awareness of business issues and their impact on product development.
- Project lead experience preferred.