Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Are you a Ruby on Rails evangelist? We're looking for smart, experienced engineers who excel at building out greenfield projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years development experience, including 3 years with Ruby on Rails.
- Rails 3 experience
- HAML, Sass
- Cucumber, RSpec, BDD & TDD best practices
- AJAX, HTTP
- JRuby or Java experience is a plus.
- Experience with test-driven development (HUGE plus) and testing frameworks.
- ActiveResource is a plus
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of developing and coding front-end and middle-tier of Web applications
- Working knowledge integrating SQL based database calls into middleware and front-end modules and scripts
- Familiarity working in Lean / Agile development processes
- Demonstrated experience in the full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specifications, implementation, QA, deployment, and maintenance
*Local candidates are preferred but client will pay for some relocation costs for those willing to move to the SF Bay area.