Senior Vendor Manager (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and
Our Client is a leading online retailer continuing their global expansion and acquisition of top talent
The role requires a mix of strong partnership building and the desire to make the most of the commercial relationship. Responsibilities include:
- Develop knowledge of supply/ demand trends and success drivers of your category
- Design sourcing strategy (direct/ indirect supply, priority brands, selection and terms)
- Establish relationships and drive high-level negotiations of agreements/deals with leading brands in coordination with other EU Vendor Managers.
- Execute technical integration with suppliers and lead projects to more efficiently source stock, manage prices, execute promotions and assimilate vendor catalogues.
- Initiation and management of projects and promotions to achieve short- and long-term business objectives
- Agree with vendors on promotions and marketing initiatives and coordinate with the Site Merchandising team to execute these activities
- Liaising with the global community to drive projects and share best practice
- Liaising with the Buying and Inventory teams to assist in decision making processes for managing stock and inventory
- Participate day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price monitoring, business improvement initiatives.
- Communication and marketing Amazon with internal and external parties, whilst accurately tracking and delivering against tight deadlines
- Working with internal teams to develop innovative campaigns, define and drive cost saving initiatives, develop and improve processes.
- Hire and develop a team to grow the Spanish business
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful deal negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Strategy and Operations experience from strategic management consulting, online/bricks & mortar retailer or other consumer internet venture, consumer goods
- Candidate must have at least good working knowledge of Spanish and English
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- A track record of proven success in past positions
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
Applications are welcomed at email@example.com!