Safety Risk Management Administrator (closed)
Safety Risk Management Administrator
- Assists with preparing safety prequalification data and information.
- Maintain Safety and Risk departments company intranet pages.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual safety reports.
- Enter incidents into eSafety (tracking software) and insurance company data system. Maintains and updates these files to ensure the accuracy of OSHA logs, lost work days, restricted work days, injured worker return-to-work status and completion of identified corrective actions from incident investigation.
- Assist in the administration of the worker’s compensation program which includes maintaining accident reports, tracking costs including processing medical bills received and paid. Identify and route worker’s compensation correspondence to the appropriate Safety or Risk Department representative, broker or insurance company representative.
- Maintain training records in eSafety.
- Identify and setup medical clinics prior to project startup.
- Obtain insurance certificates and bonds for contracts.
- Maintain contract files associated with construction contracts, engineering agreements and monitor certificate of insurance compliance.
- Will especially work closely with the Safety Manager and the VP, Risk Management so that the duties are provided seamlessly, timely and correctly.
- Liaison with finance so that administrative issues are quickly and correctly handled. Work with outside parties to resolve issues as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business, a paralegal diploma or Risk Management Certification is preferred with a minimum of 2 years safety and risk management experience.
- Knowledge of safety, OSHA, WC claims administration, contract requirements and exposure to legal issues in support of construction projects.
- A base understanding of construction insurance programs, bonding, and governmental regulations and procedures.
Please send resumes in Word format along with availability and salary requirements.
Jennifer L. Kern
Senior Recruiter – Professional Services Division
100 Fleet St.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15220