Treasury Analyst (closed)
I am working with a leading financial institution located in Dublin who are looking to fill a Treasury analyst position (12 -15 months)
The main responsibilities for this Treasury analyst role are as follows:
• Carry out key operational, service management and strategic tasks within the Treasury department
• Liaise with Global Markets, Covered Asset Monitor, Financial Regulator and Rating Agencies on various matters.
• Responsible for cash flow management and reporting
• Manage market risk analysis and hedging, funding, issuing and management of ACS
• Responsible for the mortgage Backed Promissory Notes, ALCO reporting and Liquidity Stress Testing.
The main requirements for this Treasury analyst role are as follows
• A third level business, treasury or accounting qualification
• Excellent spreadsheet and systems skills and knowledge.
• Previous experience in a similar or related role would be advantageous.
• In-depth knowledge of Treasury and Financial Instruments.
• Good understanding of Covered Bonds and Securitisations.
• Good understanding of key product features of the Mortgage and Customer Deposit market.
For more information on this Treasury analyst position please contact Andrea Daly at Morgan McKinley