Sr. .Net Web Engineer (closed)
The Application Engineer will be a significant member of our development team and must demonstrate the ability to develop high-performance, scalable applications that can deliver the required functionality. This position requires knowledge and experience with the C#/Microsoft .Net development tools for hands-on development, coding, testing, and implementation of high-performance software and applications.
• Hands-on development, coding, testing, and implementation of software applications
• BS or BA degree
• 3-5 years C# and .Net development experience on server-side and web-based applications
• C#, .NET 4.0, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005 & 2008, Visual Studio, and IIS
• Experience with SOAP & RESTful Web Services
• Proven track record of developing effective, scalable, distributed, high performance software and web applications
NICE-TO-HAVE (NOT REQUIRED):
• Experience with LINQ, MVC3, and Integration of social-media API’s (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) would be a significant plus.
• Experience working with Web content management systems is a huge plus.
Base Salary of $90K – $110K, Excellent Benefits, Employee Stock Options, & Much More!
Send all resumés and information to Keith@ttsstaffing.com