Multi Unit/Operations Manager (closed)
To apply please see and follow direction at bottom of post
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all of the daily needs of 16 JFK Airport locations. The Operations Manager must motivate the management staff to maintain the highest level of customer service, drive sales, perform operational tasks quickly and accurately and maintain the visual and merchandising standards set forth by the company. He/she must ensure and promote an exceptional store experience for all customers by providing a positive example for all associates. The Operations Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills that support a team environment at all times.
· Monitor sales and financial results and take appropriate action at the store level and communicates needs to the corporate office.
· Ensure all store actions optimize: sales, merchandise investment, payroll and minimize stock shortage.
· Provide staff with clear expectations regarding the customer service experience.
· Motivate management and staff by setting a positive example at all times.
· Create and oversee staff schedule to ensure proper floor coverage.
· Provide product knowledge to the staff.
· Provide clear and consistent feedback to management staff regarding performance.
· Communicate company standards, policies and procedures to the entire staff as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Understand and enforce all operational store functions.
· Ensure store compliance with policy pertaining to daily sales records, deposit procedures, shipping and receiving procedures, audits and register procedures.
· Encourage and develop positive team building, reinforce accountability of all employee actions and lead and maintain a positive work environment.
· Partner with Human Resources to use performance management to deal with issues quickly and efficiently and as a tool for consistent follow up
· Minimum of 5+ years of store management experience with a 10 million dollar volume or higher.
· Luxury retail experience preferred
· Airport experience a plus
· Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to recognize and react to changing work demands and corporate strategies.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.TO APPLY
Please ensure you meet the REQUIREMENTS listed and email your resume as a word document to MFurman@LLoydstaffing.com