HR Administrative Coordinator (closed)
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing general support for SVP, HR and HR support, including travel, meeting schedules, mail, filing creation and maintenance, expense reports, preparation of reports and documents, credit card reconciliation and event support
- Maintaining, generating reports from and ensuring accuracy of Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- I-9 upkeep
- Managing all pre-hire and new hire activities which includes, but is not limited to:
- Schedule candidate interviews, and arrange candidate travel if applicable
- Manage the background check process and monitor results
- Support relocation activities of new hires
- New Hire activities – responsible for preparing and sending out new hire paperwork, new hire gift, setting up new hire orientations, ensuring completeness of new hire paperwork (sending required documents to Payroll), preparing and sending out new hire welcome email and new hire introduction on Entropic’s intranet
- Maintaining contractor documents, renewals and tracking
- Maintaining Company directory on the intranet
- Generating and distributing employee change notices
Successful candidates will have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired, and a minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience providing support to both executives and a department. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting an HR department in the high tech or life science industries. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple people and managing multiple and diverse tasks/projects. Candidates should be skilled at prioritizing, have very strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and have outstanding follow-though. Qualified candidates will have a high performance and quality orientation, be committed to continuous improve the areas he/she is responsible for, the ability to work independently without significant assistance or director, and have a commitment to doing what it takes to do the job well.
Candidates will be the front face of the Human Resources department so we are seeking candidates who enjoy interacting with employees, have exceptional interpersonal skills with a diverse employee base, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and have a track-record for working collaboratively across organizations.
The position requires someone who has impeccable professionalism, integrity and discretion; excellent judgment and is able to adapt as the business evolves. Candidates must have strong MS Office, specifically WORD and Outlook, and be highly capable in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with HR systems is preferred.
This is a challenging, hands-on opportunity ideal for a seasoned administrative professional who is seeking an opportunity to play an integral role in a dynamic, fast-paced department and organization.