Sales Director — MarComm/Retail - Digital Media 540872 (closed)
Sales Director — MarComm/Retail - Digital Media 540872
Our Client is a global provider of print ads or marketing materials, interactive campaigns, pre-media services, image editing and more. Their clients engage in strategic, multi-year relationships that deliver the following benefits:
Cost reduction: their comprehensive approach to transition and production has consistently resulted in savings of 40% or more over clients’ internal costs.
24/6 production and 24-hour (or less) turn times: They complement their clients’ schedules and reliably meet turn times for their mission-critical digital files.
Excellent quality: They manage their unique design process with a continuous improvement approach based on Lean Six Sigma. their quality is consistently above 98%.
This company can deliver all of the above because of their unique advantages:
Scale: With more than 1,000 employees, they have one of the largest pools of creative talent in the world and produces thousands of projects per week.
Process-driven approach: Their detailed workflow documentation and process maps enable them to transition efficiently and meet expectations for quality and turn times.
People: Their global human resources team works to recruit talented employees, provide excellent training, and motivate them to excel. They have Pay for Great Performance programs and structure incentives around innovation and accuracy.
Multi-shore production facilities: They have two large production centers in Pune, India and Manila, Philippines and two redundant data centers in the U.S.
Candidate must have strong domain knowledge of publishing, print and digital production, including understanding of the market, key players and solutions in the premedia and retail industry. (i.e. Target, BestBuy, Comcast, John Deere, Walmart, etc)
The Sales Director is responsible for establishing new revenue opportunities within Premedia/Retail market. The Sales Director is to establish new partnerships and work with existing partnerships to achieve the sales objectives. This is accomplished through ongoing education and mindshare building activities and through development of strategic Initiatives. The success of these initiatives will be measured based upon quota attainment and development of supporting sales tools that help the company execute on the programs.
Location: East Coast Preferred
Relocation: Not necessary - Home based office
Base Salary: $120k - $125k
OTE: $240k Plus - Uncapped
Travel: Ability to travel within US up to 40% of the time with occasional international travel
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Create new sales opportunities for the MarComm/Premedia segment through developing qualified customers
- Produce annual and monthly foreacasts for allocated prospects and customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets set by the company's MarComm Division.
- Assist in product development and costing.
- Analyze and interpret new business opportunities and develop a sales plan with the strategic partner(s) and direct sales channel client. The plan will identify revenue targets along with a detailed activity plan for attaining stated program objectives
- Accountable for growing revenue across strategic partners and meeting revenue targets as assigned
- Identify new potential partner initiatives and conduct appropriate level of due diligence to evaluate the initiative based on market opportunity, competitive landscape, product fit, partner capabilities and projected ROI
- Ensure new business sales target achievement for the business unit through the development of a strong pipeline
- Continuously analyze market dynamics to formulate strategy and assist the production and project teams with tactical implementation
- Develop and roll out business initiatives which have satisfied established initiative criteria. Program content to include:
- Joint Sales Presentations
- Joint Collateral
- Success Stories
- Marketing and Lead Generation plans etc.
- Articulate value proposition for initiative proposals to key stakeholders (internal and external) and secure buy in and support
- Work collaboratively and build successful relationships with colleagues to ensure total company value proposition is communicated to strategic partners
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the company including, Operations, Production, Marketing, Professional Services, IT, HR and other teams to help their team get input and support for key initiatives
- Require at least 3 -5 years of experience in business development/ alliances, sales or account management
- Strong domain knowledge of publishing, print and digital production, including understanding of the market, key players and solutions
- 3+ years of experience driving targeted sales programs to produce incremental outsourced revenues
- Proven ability to create and execute sales initiatives with large complex partner organizations
- Proven ability to build executive level relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in formal (e.g. partner briefings, client presentations) and informal (facilitating internal meetings) settings
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to overcome barriers and deal in fluid environments to accomplish results
Other Required Skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to evaluate and formulate value propositions for sales programs
- Strategic thinker
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of print / Internet technologies related to the areas of the company
- Exceptional organizational skills including: superior team and project management, ability to multitask, manage parallel schedules and budgets, and influence resources from other departments
- Leadership experience in the areas of business/product development and sales, project management, strategic planning, marketing strategy and management, proposal and contract management
Experience / Education
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one with clients and employees at all levels
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com