Sr .NET Developer (closed)
Title: Sr .NET Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Open on W2
This is a role situated in a fast paced trading environment. Candidates should be accustomed to working in a high pressure environment where code quality is of utmost importance.
Please send your resume to Sukanya.Chidambara@Adeccona.com or call me at 206-682-2170
- Manage a team of developers working with Teamsite and Livesite development platforms
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Template development
- Review, analyze, and modify systems as needed.
- Lead Scrum teams
- Help to establish technology standards with the team and other developers
- Deliver production quality code in a high risk trading environment
- Deliver software solutions in an iterative manner using Scrum methodology
- Communicate clearly with clients to ensure open dialogue throughout the course of projects
- Identify procedures and clarify program objectives
- Document development, logic, coding, and corrections
- Write manuals for installation/operating procedure
- Collaborate with users and other IT teams to maintain, develop and deploy the best solutions
- Ensure successful project delivery and satisfaction
- Track progress of projects and maintenance activities
- 5-7 years experience in leading software development teams and building web-based, high volume websites. This experience must include the following:
- 18 months – 2 years of experience developing .NET software
- Experience with Teamsite and Livesite
- 2 years experience developing software solutions using at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Alt.NET technologies
- MVC Patterns
- Team City Build Server
- 5 years professional experience managing development of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including IIS, Windows Server, .NET, and SQL server.
- 5 years experience in Agile methodologies and supporting techniques, including at least two years doing development using the Scrum methodology.
- Fluent in C#
Preferred experience includes the following:
- Experience working with Bloomberg as a data provider within trading applications a plus but not required
- Experience transitioning teams from waterfall approaches to Scrum
- Proven track record in establishing velocity numbers and working closely with QA teams on Scrum teams.
- Experience in leading both small and large team development efforts
- Experience managing mixed onshore-offshore teams
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architectures.
- Professional experience with build and release management
- Experience with financial services, SAS 70/PCI/SOX compliance