AVP, Product Management- Government Programs (closed)
The TriZetto Group, Inc. is the leading provider of information technology and service solutions for the healthcare payer industry. TriZetto’s technology touches more than half of the insured population of the United States with offerings that include enterprise and component software, hosting and business process outsourcing services, and consulting. TriZetto is committed to a vision of Integrated Healthcare Management (IHM) to improve the US healthcare system, by enabling the systematic application of processes and shared information to optimize the coordination of benefits and care for the healthcare consumer.
AVP, Product Management – Government Programs.
Position Overview: Director, Product Management – Government Programs will be responsible for developing and executing TriZetto’s product roadmap for the Managed Medicaid and Medicare Advantage market segments.
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Market analysis. Analyze, interpret and understand new trends and regulations and how they affect target client organizations. Perform gap analyses to prioritize new feature development for TriZetto software products.
- Business cases. Will develop business cases for new investments, including build, buy, and partner.
- Product roadmap. Develop and maintain cross-product roadmap for government programs offerings. Will collaborate with product managers, product marketing, and sales.
The ideal candidate will come from the managed care industry, either having been employed directly by an MCO or having provided technology/services to the managed care industry. Backgrounds in marketing, strategic planning or product management are desirable. 10 years experience minimum. MBA or similar advanced degree preferred.
· background either in managed care organization or providing technology/services to managed care organizations.
· strong subject matter expertise in the operations of Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid programs
· product roadmap, strategic planning, and business case development skills
· excellent matrix management skills with the ability to collaborate with experts in product management, product marketing, and sales
· analytical and communication skills, expected to develop sales training programs, sales support content, and business cases to support new investment
· be able to understand the features and benefits of TriZetto’s current offerings while evaluating current and future market opportunities for investment
· high energy and ability to balance priorities and execute through ambiguity in fast-paced, sales-driven environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.