Senior Remedy IT Consultant Lead
Best In The Industry compensation
Senior Remedy IT Consultant Lead will serve as one of several key technical resources for the District's Remedy 7.6
upgrade project. The candidate will work under the supervision of the Program Manager to upgrade all of the
District's Remedy Services, including custom applications built using the Remedy ARS platform, to the Remedy
Candidate will also advise executives on best practices during the upgrade project. Candidate will undertakes
complex design and development efforts and deliver the project plan.
• Act as a key technical resource in the Remedy 7.5 upgrade project.
• Develops Remedy ITSM Suite and Custom Application solutions in new 7.5 environment.
• Architect solutions in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) up to 7.x as well as ITSM suite, CMDB, SRM,
Mid-Tier and related tools.
• As needed during the 7.5 upgrade project: analyze, design and develop new requirements, customizes new ITSM
applications, upgrading ITSM App from earlier version to 7.x and developing complex applications using ARS
• Develop Crystal Reports and deploy in Crystal Enterprise Server in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
• Integrate various external integration tools with ARS Including but not limited to HP Open View, LDAP, Business
Objects and Mobile Device Platforms in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
• At least 8 years experience in a development environment.
• At least 10 years total work experience.
• At least 5 years experience as a Team Lead
Requested Skill/Experience Required?
Experience Expertise Rating
Experience with Remedy Platform major version upgrade Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Overall IT Experience Required 10 Years 3 - Expert
Project Management Tools Foundation Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Remedy ARS 5.5 or higher Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Remedy ITSM 5.5 or higher Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Team Lead Required 5 Years 2 - Proficient
Familiar with Federal, State, or Local Governement environments Highly desired 8 Years 2 - Proficient
Training end users – ITSM Suite Highly desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Short Description Senior Remedy IT Consultant Lead
Please submit all candidates by 6:00pm on Thursday, June 28th, 2012
The ability to drive creative solutions to business problems is highly desired. Analytical and problem solving skills
for design, creation and testing of programs. Ability to work as part of team and independently. Strong