Attorney with Contracts Experience (closed)
White Plains, NY
Attorney with experience drafting and negotiating contracts needed for a temp-to-possible permanent position with a financial services corporation in Upper Westchester County. The qualified Contracts Attorney will have the following experience:
- 1+ years of experience drafting, revising and negotiating a broad variety of contracts including NDAs, third-party agreements, real estate and equipment leases, contractor agreements and more.
- Experience with drafting and revising purchase and resale agreements.
- Coordination of acquisitions and sales.
- Lobbyist experience is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
All candidates must be admitted, in good standing, to the Bar in New York State and have 3-5 years of either law firm or in-house (preferred) legal experience with Contracts. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.