Graphic Designer (closed)
- Work directly with Copywriters, Designers and Senior Designer to create sales-generating, award-winning, effective marketing pieces. Creative opportunities range from promotional circulars to flyers and ROPs.
- Designer must be versatile in many different types of communications
- Develop layouts that support our brand look
- Demonstrates flexibility by managing and prioritizing high workload volume ensuring that critical milestone dates are met.
- Should be comfortable presenting a range of work to peers.
- Working knowledge of the business and how the Agency supports the marketing objectives of our partners,.
- Work to deliver clear and simple design that supports the unique and differentiated brand experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to convert creative strategy and marketing goals into compelling design.
- Identifies solutions that push the brand and evoke innovation on a regular basis.
- Works closely with Lead and Senior Designers.
- Assist other designers with projects and production as needed.
- Keep up to date on creative as well as marketing trends.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably with Graphic Design/Art focus
- Minimum 2 years advertising/retail design experience and understanding of marketing, technology, and media.
- Able to work with the Team and independently to produce graphic design solutions for any and all marketing or merchandising needs.
- Supports brand standards and applies best print approaches to translate concepts to application.
- Develop our brand image and Easy brand promise by maintaining an in-depth understanding of the various creative approaches required within the Circular print production space.
- Develop skills by delivering Circular “stories” and layouts that are on-strategy and meet merchandising objectives.