Business Developer/Account Manager (closed)
Come be part of a fast growing, winning team! Ebit Information Systems (www.ebitinfosys.com) is looking to add a Business Developer to our sales team. If you feel that you have what it takes to help Ebit continue to grow, we would love to hear from you.
SUMMARY: Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential clients, identify their needs and sell appropriate IT staffing services to meet those needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Manage assigned accounts
• Call prospective clients and establish buying cycles, client needs, and create a client supplier relationship.
• Increase sales in respective accounts
• Prepare sales information for clients
• Establish buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
• Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates, market supply/demand and gross profit margins, while ensuring quality service
• Excellent sales skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
• Strong analysis and judgment skills
• Exceptional ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize
• Ability to work independently as needed
• Works well in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree preferred
2 years of successful experience in sales, preferably in IT, staffing, or consulting