PAID Sales Internship
Reporting to the senior Director of Marketing, we are seeking a self-motivated intern who will be a key contributor in our ever growing Sales and Marketing efforts. The person filling this position will make a significant impact while gaining terrific, hands-on Sales and Marketing experience in a variety of areas. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and is ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
- Continue to build and validate our extensive Customer and Prospect database (CAPdb).
- Contacting prospects to validate data in Bullhorn's CRM
- Identify contacts in our customer database and walk through a series of qualifying questions, annotating results in our CRM system.
- Researching customers and working closely with the sales team to analyze best ways to market Bullhorn to prospective clients.
- Providing administrative support including, but not limited to, processing invoices, maintaining promotional inventory, monitoring marketing inboxes.
Candidates must have:
- College undergraduate with a marketing, communications or Business major preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with a real interest for a career in sales
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar such as CRM, applicant tracking and marketing automation systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insight to how
marketing messages and sales process are received in the Business to
Business marketplace, with companies of all sizes.
Pay rate: $13 per hour
15-20 hours a week and FT during the summer and school breaks.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6882&jid=195646