Channel Sales Manager- Healthcare/Insurance (closed)
Our client, a leader in the Health Care Industry and on the forefront of driving change, is looking for a Channel Manager to help them continue their growth.
The Channel Manager will be focused on building relationships with benefits brokers and benefits consultants in order to develop opportunities for the companies business development team. Ideal candidates will have experience working for a benefits broker or benefits consultant and who has significant relationships in that community.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing. Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with benefits brokers and consultants in assigned markets
- Collaborate with area business managers to support the sales process
- Effectively articulate a value proposition, including product/service overview
- Leverage Salesforce.com to effectively track activity and results
- Must have 5+ years Experience in Insurance Broker/ Benefits consultancy
- 5-10 years experience selling benefits or managing customer relationships
- Results oriented and motivated to succeed
- Highly organized
- Pr oven follow up skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 4 year degree preferred
Candidates with the above experience in any of the following markets would be highly desired: Boston,MA; Texas- Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth; Phoenix, AZ; Kansas City, MO; or Nashville, TN.