Informatica Admin/Developer (closed)
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Informatica Admin/Developer
Duration: 6 Months
1. Development experience using Informatica Power Center 9.1 to integrate data between Salesforce to SAP and other internal/external applications.
- Responsible for the Informatica Administration (Job Scheduling, Server Restart, providing accesses, Knowledge of Admin Console, code release to environments)
3. Understanding the business requirements and converting them to designed solution.
4. Interacting with cross functional teams(like Salesforce, SAP and other third party vendors) as to define, analyze and to deliver the customer requirements.
5. Daily monitoring and timely responding to the issues.
6. Understanding the criticality of the business and being proactive all the way.
7. Timely status updates to the counterpart/higher management.
8. Balanced handling of Production Support and Development Projects(if any) in parallel.
1. Min. 4+ to 5 Yrs of experience required in Informatica 9.1/8.5.
2. Database: MS SQL server 2005.
3. OS: Windows 7, Windows server 2005
4. Knowledge on using Application, flat files, XML and databases as Source/target/lookup.