Are you looking for a change in work environment? Come work for an industry leader in the laser tattoo and hair removal industry!
- Valid California RN or Physician Assistant licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Complete provided training from health care professionals to obtain knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate medical evaluations, implementation of laser and IPL treatment, proper aftercare and proper care of adverse events
- Ability to work between (5) 8-hour days per week; some weekend days necessary
- Two professional references (minimum)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Citizen of the United States or proof of the right to work in the U.S.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation plus quarterly bonuses and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Interested candidates please contact Jennifer Maynard, 832-601-4218 or firstname.lastname@example.org