Sr. Manager, Compensation and HRIS (closed)
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources Operations, the Sr. Manager, Compensation & HRIS will be part of the Human Resources team and will oversee the compensation and HRIS functions at Client Company. In partnering with all of the client groups, this individual will assist in developing and executing compensation and HRIS strategies, programs, and solutions to successfully meet both division level and corporate goals.
Specifically s/he will be responsible for:
- Managing salary administration programs, including job evaluations and lead participation in salary surveys. Administer merit increase program, promotional increases and market adjustment increase programs.
- Managing bonus and equity program administration processes.
- Managing the company’s semi-annual promotion processes.
- Developing and administering policies and procedures to ensure that the company’s compensation programs support business objectives, are fair and competitive, and are legally compliant.
- Coordinating business process improvement and process automation initiatives across HR team in partnership with internal IT resources.
- Participating in compensation related integration initiatives of recent and future acquisitions, including compensation integration, HRIS data integration, and FLSA review/determinations.
- Managing HR processes and conducting audits of HRIS data to enhance data integrity.
- Managing HR-Payroll team interface.
- Developing and refining HR analytics.
- Managing Client Company’s Compensation and HRIS staff.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Broad knowledge of the compensation and benefits principles and practices
- 7+ years of related experience and at least 2 years of leadership and management responsibility
- Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, and problem solving skills, and short term and long term planning skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent spreadsheet and database management skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Short term and long term planning skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
- Advanced degree a plus
- Experience with Peoplesoft a plus
- Previous experience in technology industry and/or other fast growing, dynamic companies
- Experience working in a global environment
Client Company is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.