VB.NET/SQL Server Progammer (closed)
Position Code, Title and Location: 6072 - VB.NET/SQL Server Programmer Analyst - N. Miami Beach, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full time permanent
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Full Benefits, Bonus Available, Interview Expenses are Reimbursed, Relocation Assistance Available
Description: Our client, a licensed Energy Service Company, is looking for a VB.NET/SQL Server Programmer Analyst
- Analysis and Design – Participate in design sessions lead by senior team members. The individual will be expected to provide input into possible solutions for complex business problems.
- System Support – Responsible for the support of certain applications and legacy systems within the organization.
- System Reporting and Ad- Hoc Reporting – Serve as a key member in the development of ad-hoc reporting and queries. The selected candidate will become an expert with the enterprise databases and know the most efficient ways to report on them.
- Testing and Deployment – Tests and documents code as it is developed and assist in the integration of code units as part of larger solutions.
- Documentation – Adhere to all department and team policies for design, development, testing and deployment documentation. Follow all documented design and coding standards and exhibit excellent written communication skills and the ability to write effective manuals. Produce functional specifications prior to commencing work on new tasks and produces technical and other documentation as part of project deliverables.
- Experience using VB.NET and Visual Studio for development of console, services, winform and web site applications (3+ years);
- Experience with XML and creation and consuming of web services;
- SQL Server 2008 experience with queries, stored procedures and SSRS report writing;
- Familiarity with source control systems SVN;
- Experience with MS Access and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications);
- Experience working in energy industry (preferred);
- Experience with .Net Framework 3.5 and Ajax programming (preferred);
- Experience with EDI, CRM, Risk Management (preferred);
- Bachelors of Science or comparable degree (preferred);
- US citizens and Permanent Residents only.
End of Description