MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. We deliver administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs across the globe. Operating under our founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, we have more than 7,000 employees located in more than 220 offices worldwide. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer.
- Provides administrative support for the project including facility management.
- Oversees the facility security system; assigns all new staff security key cards for building access and revokes access for all released staff members.
- Ensures that office supplies, equipment, and materials are maintained at adequate levels, coordinating the purchase, repair, or replacement of equipment or materials as needed.
- Coordinates the planning and execution of all project clerical activities including materials ordering and revision planning, budget forecasting, courier and/or postal services, quality assurance activities, and other duties necessary to ensure seamless project operations.
- Supervises the administrative staff in performing reception and other administrative duties, performing regular random quality assurance checks to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assists with oversight of all project operations and coordinates all facilities-related activities including office build-outs as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Project Overview: In the states pursuit of maximizing service delivery for their health programs and services, they will be undertaking a health care reform initiative that will impact the scope of work being completed in the MAXIMUS Albany project. MAXIMUS is in search of a variety of experienced professionals to work on what is now the planning and implementation phase of the health care reform initiatives.
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Additional Experience Required: A minimum of 5 years of supervising projects and staff; minimum of 2 years of property management experience, vendor/contract negotiations, office layout and design with focus on space consolidation, thorough background of OSHA Regulations, pricing and budget management and knowledge of lease language. Ability to work comfortably in a competitive environment; computer skills with advanced word processing, literacy in Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to quickly learn other software programs; and transcription skills and knowledgeable in the use of other general office equipment.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Personal/Soft Skills: Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of existing business processes based on in-depth knowledge of organizational and or client objectives, ability to coach, develop and mentor team members, ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment, ability to work under standards-based performance measures and ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
Job location is in Capital District region of NY