iPad Developer - Financial Services
iPad, iOS, Objective C, SQL Developer for Financial Business Apps
I am conducting a search for a Hedge Fund organization looking for an iPad, iOS, Object C contract developer for financial services / investment banking applications. The candidate must have strong experience in OOP (C++ or C# or Java), SQL / SQL Server, iOS, Objective C. Projects which involve the development of investment banking / capital markets applications in supporting trading activities. Candidate must have strong foundation in OOP, OOD and should have programmed business applications in either C++, C# or Java in the past. The candidate must have at least one year of experience developing iPhone / iPad applications using iOS SDK, Objective C and SQL.
If you or anyone in your network would be interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send resume to Jerry Goldberg at email@example.com or directly contact us at (212) 792-0099
* iPad development using iOS SDK, Objective C, and SQL
* OOP / OOD using either C++, C#, or Java
* Financial Services business applications development
Our ideal candidate possesses a combination of strong development background, excellent analytical skills, good customer-facing skills, and a solid understanding of business systems. They also have solid experience in product development, systems integration, custom application development, advanced database skills, and the ability to gain proficiency in new technologies quickly.
• Develop robust and user-friendly applications for the iPad
• Assist portfolio managers in developing business requirements for iPad applications
• Develop technical specifications and develop applications
• Administrator and support iPad applications in production