QA Test Analyst
QA Test Analyst
Diamond IT is working in partnership CME Technology and Support Services Limited, a CME Group company, in the recruitment process for multiple technology roles in the heart of Belfast. CME Technology and Support Services is building teams of talented engineers in Belfast city centre to work on the development, support and integration of high-level innovative applications used by a global client base.
CME Technology and Support Services Limited is a wholly owned CME Group company. CME Group, the world’s largest and most diverse derivatives exchange and is where the world comes to manage risk.
The role of QA Test Analyst will collaborate with Business Analysts, Software Developers, Project Managers, Designers & UX Analysts, Management and Peers while working on quality assurance test efforts from feature inception through production implementation for assigned agile projects.
The main responsibilities as a QA Test Analyst are to:
• Work with the development and requirements team to understand the business needs as well as the technology implementation to come up with test plans
• Review all business and specifications documents provided for accuracy
• Create test suites, test cases and test data
• Document Systems Certification Test Suites and Test Results
• Verify actual test results for each test case match the expected results
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to developers
• Escalate issues and risks to test manager
• Automate test cases
• Bachelors Degree preferably in Information Systems/ Computer Science with minimum of three years
• Masters Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science with minimum of two years experience in Application Development or Quality Assurance using SDLC methodology.
Should have some of the following technical skills:
• Unix, Unix shell scripting, cron
• Oracle, MSSQL, data structures, schemas, database performance testing
• Java, JSP, JDBC, .NET based application testing
• Developed test suites using Java and other automated tools for test execution
• Worked on a project involving testing of a high volume transaction based system using the above technologies
• Working in an agile environment
CME Technology and Support Services Limited offers a unique environment where employees have the opportunity to drive the global financial services industry – around the clock, around the world. It is a leading technology company, which means that cutting-edge IT solutions are deployed by our employees to serve financial markets worldwide. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. It offers tremendous opportunity for employees to develop their careers, to become experts in our industry, and to turn their innovative ideas into realities.
- A continuous learning organisation
- Competitive compensation program where base pay is based on market practices.
- Annual incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits