General Manager - European lifestyle brand (closed)
Our client, an European lifestyle brand, is now looking for General Manager to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Formulate and develop the business strategies to drive business growth
- Prepare various budget forecasts, marketing plans and marketing strategies
- Manage the P&L
- Planning the seasonal buy, preparing OTB budget and maintaining the stock inventory at an optimum level
- Supervise the operation team to achieve the sales target and ensure the store presentations are of high standard.
- Hiring, training and managing all retail staff with Human Resources Deptartment
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in retail management with minimum of 5 years in managerial level
- Strong numerical sense and analytical mind
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes; only short-listed candidates will be notified.