Operation Analyst - Procurement Operations (UAE National) (closed)
Operation Analyst - Procurement Operations - UAE National Only!
IRIS Executives, number 1 headhunter in the Emiratisation market is urgently looking to recruit for one of its major clients in Dubai an Operation Analyst - Procurement Operations ( Only UAE Nationals are considered for this role).
Job Purpose Summary
The overall objective is to support the development and implementation of the purchasing policy and strategy and to co-ordinate purchasing practices and to maximize savings and benefits available.
· Provide advice and guidance as procurement officer responsible for all aspects of procurement functions including providing procurement expert advice, advising management and clients on wide ranging and complex technical and other issues relating to institutional procurement.
- Develop, execute, and administer complex procurements for diverse works, goods and services.
- Plan and monitor quality of work output, reviewing all procurements prior to execution for appropriateness, completeness and accuracy.
- Develop and monitor procurement activities, pre and post procurement, providing guidance and direction to support the implementation of works relative to procurement issues.
- Implement supplier development programs to ensure goals of supplier quality and vendor rationalization.
- Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with vendors and stakeholders
· Ensure BarCorp compliance with applicable Group and BarCorp policies and standards
· Create and execute remediation plans that address gaps in the effectiveness of these plans securing Executive approval and funding.
· Provide regular and timely reports to key business unit stakeholders within BarCorp, CIBWM and Group, as well as other relevant parties, on progress and potential issues
- Develop a strategy (framework and process) for ongoing Design and Effectiveness testing of key controls.
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
- Knowledge of procurement strategies and methods and effective and efficient application of the knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to structure information priorities and deliver key messages.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and confidential manner; trust in ones professional expertise and competence.