335533238 - Firmware/Software Verification Engineer - Mounds View, MN (closed)
Requisition # : 335533238
Start Date : 7/9/2012
End Date : 4/26/2013
Over Time Allowed : No
Interview Type : Interview
Travel : No Travel Required
Environment : Professional
Schedule : Typical 8 Hour/Day
Work Location : Mounds View, MN 55112
Labor Category : Engineering
Job Family : Hardware/Software
Job Title : Firmware/Software Verification Engineer
Job Duties :
-Productively interface with teams and Provide Team Leadership
-Develop module/unit/"white box" tests of firmware or software code
-Develop functional tests for software running under a disk-based operating system
-Develop functional tests of Graphical User Interfaces
-Generate test cases based on requirements (or usage scenarios)
-Develop automated tests driven by a script or software program
-Execute tests and analyze test results
-Review tests and test results.
-Document and resolve issues
-Write and/or review plans, specifications and reports that comply with defined practices and protocols.
-MS Visual Basic
-MS Visual Studio
-Education Level: Undergraduate Degree
-Industry Experience: Greater than 5 Years
-Oral Communication: Excellent
-Travel: 0-10% Travel
Verification Tool exposure/proficiency:
-Bit-map capture & analysis tools
-Written Communication: Excellent
-Oral Communication: Facilitation Skills
Request Notes :
• Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for test automation.
• Ability to assess and define current and future automation needs, define automation tool/environment requirements, and assess and recommend most appropriate tool/environment(s).
• Formulate and develop test architecture for automation across product releases.
• Plan, design, develop, and test systems and applications with an emphasis on automated tests.
• Help drive testable requirements into design.
*Review requirements and seeks clarity as required, participating in design reviews and working with the development architect and development team to make any design improvements and refinement as needed.
• Design and develop scalable/reusable automation testing frameworks.
• Envision and define priorities, guidelines, and metrics for effective automation coverage, testability and re-usability.
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Work is performed without appreciable direction.
• Provide training and mentoring to team members as appropriate.
• Interact with business leaders, project management, and technical colleagues on technical matters and/or test automation-related recommendations.
*Coordination between groups, organizations, and projects may be needed.
• Ability to apply extensive technical test expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, tools, and techniques.
• B.S. in Engineering or related field with 9-13 years of experience.
• M.S. in Engineering or related field with 7-11 years of experience.
• PhD. in Engineering or related field with 4-8 years of experience.
• 5 years of web based automated test experience desirable.
• C++/C# experience.
• CareLink knowledge desirable.
• Medical device knowledge desirable.
• SOA verification experience.
• Mobile application automation experience.
• Regulated industry experience.
• Agile development/test methodology.
• Ability to lead VT teams to plan, design, implement, and test, and generate test reports for verification efforts with internal and external resources.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you qualify please complete the following and send back with your updated resume.
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #
Cell Phone #
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others)
Requirement #: 335533238
Your resume in Word format along with your salary requirements to email@example.com
Let Keystone Computer Solutions, Inc. be the one to help you land that next contract opportunity,
93% of our submissions resumes are placed in front of the hiring managers.
Only candidates authorized to work in the USA will be accepted.
If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability.
If so, please feel free to forward this email at your discretion.